Track Protection Officers
Track Protection Services has a Safety First Culture. Our Safety Management System is based around the premise that “Zero Harm” is achievable through its.
Job Application Information
Track Protection Services supply numerous qualified Rail Protection Officers of all levels, to Major Rail networks throughout Queensland. We are continuously looking to expand our employees, with ongoing opportunities available.
Track Protection Services currently provide: Authorised Personnel, Hand signallers, Lookout, PO1, PO2 TOA and PO2 TWA.
- Level Two Language, Literacy and Numeracy Level
- Organised and Responsible
- Technology Skills
- Positive Attitude
Our Protection Officers are required to hold:
- Rail Industry Worker Cards
- Category 1 and 3 medicals
- Construction Cards (White/Blue Cards)
- Open Manual Drivers Licenses
- Physcometric testing
Please complete and attach:
- Application Form
- Your current Resume
- Copy of your Drivers License and White Card (Construction Induction Card)
- Copy of National Rail Training Certificates
- Privacy Form
Please send to either Email Address or Fax number shown below.
If Applicable: please also attach:
- Rail Safety Worker Card
- Rail Authorised Medical
- Experience outline
To: Email email@example.com OR Fax to: 07 5636 1098
Pay rates and additional allowances will be advised at time of job offer.