Track Protection Services has assembled a team with vast experience and knowledge who have demonstrated the capacity to deliver safe and effective outcomes across the rail industry.
By drawing on one hundred plus years of industry experience Track Protection Services has developed extensive recruitment and training programs with processes that ensure our people have the skill and ability to provide solutions and effective outcomes in any situation.
It is this investment in our people, and our processes, that provide our clients with a first class track protection service.
The Track Protection Services personnel are recruited through demonstrating a high standard of the following attributes:
- A capacity to achieve a Certificate II/III in Track Protection
- A past demonstrated commitment to professionalism and safety
- Good communicator’s, Self-starters, Self-Disciplined, Resourceful and Enthusiastic
- The ability to follow processes
- The ability to plan analyse and problem solve