Track Protection Services has assembled a team with vast experience and knowledge who have demonstrated the capacity to deliver safe and effective outcomes across the rail industry.
By drawing on one hundred plus years of industry experience Track Protection Services has developed extensive recruitment and training programs with processes that ensure our people have the skill and ability to provide solutions and effective outcomes in any situation.
It is this investment in our people, and our processes, that provide our clients with a first class track protection service.
Track protection Services offer the following services:
Safe Working Personnel:
Aurizon and Queensland Rail
- Look outs
- Hand signallers
- Protection Officer Level 1
- Protection Officer Level 2 TOA
- Protection Officer Level 2 TWA
- Authorised Person
- Track Workers (Labour Hire)
- Training and Assessment - Aurizon internal
- Safe Working Project Planning
- Network Control Training and Assessment - Aurizon
- Inspection Teams
Please contact us for more information.